The CAUCASUS IS– Counties– 5
- COUNTRIES– Armenia, Azerbaijan, Cyprus, Georgia, Iran, Israel, Lebanon, Syria, Turkey
- GEOGRAPHIC DISCLAIMER– “To Understand the Locations of “Demystifying “The Vine” a Understanding of The Caucasus Geography and Topography is Needed and the Ability to Visualize Its Wine Regions. Chapters Are Organized In a North to South, / East to West Orientation and Intended to Be Read as So.“
TOPOGRAPHY– “Flat/ Rolling/ Hilly/ Mountainous”
- Between Greater Caucasus & Minor Caucasus Mountains. The Caucasus Mountain Range Separates the Continents of Europe With the Continent of Asia.
- On~Black/ Caspian Sea~(Between)
HISTORY– Grouping of Countries That Are Widely Considered the Birthplace of Wine
- The Caucasus Mountains in Mesopotamia(Now Georgia) Are Origin of Vitis Vinifera. Wine and Viticulture Spread South Down the Tigris River and Euphrates Rivers to the Powerful Cities of the Earliest Civilizations of Babylon and Persia(Now Iran)
CULTURE– The Caucasus Mountains Are Also Known as “The Cradle of Wine”.
- SUB-CHAPTERS Of The Caucasus
- Eastern Turkey
- **Refer to These Proceeding Sub-Chapters For Detailed Information.
**Refer to “BIBLIOGRAPHY/ Sources” For Details On Scholarly Works Referenced.