SOUTHERN HEMISPHERE IS–
- WHITE= | RED= “Almost Everything”
- **Refer to “Countries/ Sub-Chapters” For Varietal Information.
GEOGRAPHY– HEMISPHERE-Southern, LATITUDE: 0°- 90° ‘S’
- Countries- Argentina, Australia, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, New Zealand, Peru, South Africa, Uruguay
TOPOGRAPHY– “Flat, Rolling, Hilly/ Mountainous/ Valley/ Terraces”
- GEOGRAPHIC DISCLAIMER~ “To Understand the Wine World and Benefit From DtheV.com a Understanding of Southern Hemisphere’s Geography is Needed and the Ability to Visualize Its Wine Regions Topography. Southern Hemisphere is Organized In a North to South / East to West Orientation and Intended to Be Researched as So.”
- DEMYSTIFYING PROCEDURE~ ~Try to Visualizing the Wine Worlds Geography In Your Mind.~
- “In Order To Truly Become a Geography & Topography Master a Visualization of Maps While Closing Your Eyes is a Must. Practice by Studying a Map of the Bordeaux. Close Your Eyes and Visualize the Orientation of the Rivers, Surrounding Mountains Sub-Zones and the AOC.’s That Fill It Out.”
- SUB-CHAPTERS Of SOUTHERN HEMISPHERE
- SOUTH AMERICA
- Peru/ Bolivia, Chile, Brazil, Uruguay, Argentina
- Western Australis, South Australia, Victoria, New South Wales
- NEW ZEALAND
- North Island, South Island
- SOUTH AFRICA
- Cape South Region, Coastal Region, Northern Cape Region
- SOUTHERN HEMISPHERE NOT DEMYSTIFIED YET
- Ecuador, Paraguay
- SOUTH AMERICA
- **Refer to “These Sub-Chapters” For Details Information On These Countries.
**Refer to “BIBLIOGRAPHY/ Sources” For Details On Scholarly Works Referenced.