- Countries- Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Peru, Uruguay
TOPOGRAPHY– “Flat, Rolling, Hilly/ Mountainous/ Valley/ Terraces”
Andes Mountains, Part of the Andean Volcanic Belt the Earths Mountain Chain 7,000km. (Longest Mountain Chain In World)
- GEOGRAPHIC DISCLAIMER~ “To Understand the Wine World and Benefit From DtheV.com a Understanding of Southern Hemisphere’s Geography is Needed and the Ability to Visualize Its Wine Regions Topography. Southern Hemisphere is Organized In a North to South / East to West Orientation and Intended to Be Researched as So.”
- DEMYSTIFYING PROCEDURE~ ~Try to Visualizing the Wine Worlds Geography In Your Mind.~
- “In Order To Truly Become a Geography & Topography Master a Visualization of Maps While Closing Your Eyes is a Must. Practice by Studying a Map of the Bordeaux. Close Your Eyes and Visualize the Orientation of the Rivers, Surrounding Mountains Sub-Zones and the AOC.’s That Fill It Out.”
- SUB-CHAPTERS Of SOUTH AMERICA
- **Refer to “These Sub-Chapters” For Details Information On These Countries.
**Refer to “BIBLIOGRAPHY/ Sources” For Details On Scholarly Works Referenced.