WHAT IS CONVENTIONAL WINE?
- Conventionally Grape Growers TrY to Get the Largest Yields Out of the Land by Using Synthetic Fertilizers, Fungicides, Herbicides, and Pesticides. The Generally Don’t Pay Attention to Waste Management, Sound Irrigation Practices or the Well Being of Its Workers…Conventional Viticulture Essentially Grapes Not Grown Organically.
- AKA= Industrial Wine
- Conventionally Produced Wine– Wine Not Produced Organically, Producers Can and Do Add or Use Any Amount of Sulfur Dioxide During Wine Making Process.
“Agriculture That’s Tries to Grow as Much as the Land Can Possibly Yield Out of the Soil.”
CONVENTIONAL WINE PRODUCERS
- Entire World
- CONTENTIOUS ISSUE! “You Can Produce Better Wine Conventionally!”
- YES… / NO…“Better Wine is Based of Organics, Taste, or Price, It’s an Individuals Call.”
“Organic, Sustainable and Bio-Dynamic Agriculture are Great But There’re Not Reasonable, Feasible, or Perfect For All Regions or Vineyards of the World.”
BULK/ MASS PRODUCING WINE– Viticulture Practice of Trying to Produce the Most Amount of Juice/ Wine For Profit.
- Todays Producers Cross Technology to Current Agricultural Science to Maximize Wine On the Economic Side.
“Spraying Herbicide and Pesticide Are Legal But Must Be Discontinued at a Pre-Set Date Before Harvest.”
**Refer to “BIBLIOGRAPHY/ SOURCES” For Details On Scholarly Works Referenced.